Sign up to our newsletter.
This completely natural herbal blend is made up of just high-quality liquorice root, and peppermint. A caffeine-free herbal infusion that has a sweet flavour from the liquorice root, while still delivering a fresh and minty flavour from the peppermint.
Ingredients: Liquorice Root* 60%, Peppermint leaves 40% *people suffering from hypertension should avoid excessive consumption.
Flavours: Minty, liquorice, sweet
Pairing Notes: Tremendous with teriyaki, perfect with panna cotta and beautiful by itself!
Brew: 1 teabag per cup immersed in water just off the boil (wait 2 mins after boiled) and brew for 3-5 mins.
Price x 20 teabags
Way back in 1909 Reginald Ames began sourcing and blending fine tea for the Great British public. It’s likely you have enjoyed a cup of their superb tea without knowing it, as they have never been so bold as to put their name to their creations.
Now the secret is out as we are proud to bring you Mr.Ames teabags! Their knowledge has been brewing for over 100 years and you’ll be able to taste it.
Mr. Ames tea comes in pyramids that are 100% compostable and even the packaging is recyclable. You’ll notice they haven’t added daft strings and fiddly labels to every pyramid…that’s just not planet-friendly. The flavour really is what counts.
Hand-packing tea in Kent provides jobs in the community. But Mr. Ames is most proud of their commitment to ethical sourcing of ingredients from caring growers all around the world, with a keen eye on sustainability. Every sip of Mr. Ames tea will enliven your taste buds and earn you planet brownie points!
IS OUT OF STOCK. THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR ORDER WILL BE SHIPPED BETWEEN THE 4TH AND 7TH JANUARY