The Brikka by Bialetti is a unique coffee maker with special features that gives you a more intense espresso than their Moka Express.
The open lid design allows air to circulate into the valve which in turn produces a much thicker and more satisfying crema.
The Brikka also has the exclusive patented Bialetti safety valve, which can be easily inspected and is easy to clean. And an ergonomic handle that makes it easy to grip the product.
Suitable for use on gas and electric hobs. Made of aluminum.
HOW TO USE
- Fill the lower chamber with water using the measuring cup provided.
- Insert the funnel and fill with your favourite ground coffee.
- Screw the top chamber to the bottom tightly and put on the stove.
- Wait until the coffee brews and stops coming out from the valve, remove off heat, pour and enjoy!
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.