The Bialetti Mini Express is a variation on Bialetti's Moka Express, the traditional and hugely popular machine. This 2 serving espresso maker has platforms to sit your cups and dual spouts which enable espresso making right into your espresso cups! This lovely gift set comes with two matching red cups.
Prepare the mini as you would any Bialetti, then place your cups on the platforms under the spouts. Watch as your coffee travels directly into your two cups, piping hot and ready to serve!
Cast aluminum, Made in Italy.
Dimensions: 10.5 x 11.5 x 16 cm
Before first use
- Remove all labels and packaging
- Handwash all parts with warm water.
- Rinse all parts thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot.
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit the bottom of the pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than the bottom of the pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop and place your two espresso cups under each spout - the water boils and coffee begins to come out, pouring directly into each cup. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- When the espressos are made turn off the heat and take off your cups. PLEASE TAKE CARE AS THE COFFEE POT MAY BE HOT,.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products